The “Phenix Technology” Employee Benefits Package is a Great One
The Phenix Technology Employee Benefits Package is a Great One
- Paid Vacation
- 9 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance Free $30,000.
- No employee premium, free health insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan (25% match by the company)
- Plan to Refund Tuition for Continuing Education
- (Phenix technology will pay 100 percent if you successfully complete the course)
- For perfect attendance, quarterly bonuses
- Paid Overtime (Hourly Employees).
Service Engineer and Field Service Technician
- Both positions will test, service, calibrate, and calibrate relay, microprocessor-controlled test equipment, as well as PLC and relay controllers.
- This includes failure analysis, special projects and large test system commissionings.
- Both domestic and international travel are required
- It is desirable to have experience working with power electronics.
- You will receive extensive on-the-job training.
- Field Service Technicians require an Associates Degree in Electrical Technology, Electronics or equivalent military experience.
- Applicants for phenix Technology Service Engineer positions should have BSEE.
Customer Service Associate – Reception
- The ideal candidate Phenix Technology for this position is someone who is outgoing, self-motivated, can learn quickly, can retain information well, and has great formal written and oral communication skills.
- Professional attire for business is important. International exposure is a plus.
- Required skills in MS Office, Outlook Word, Excel, Database Entry, and other computer skills.
- You will be answering calls, greeting visitors, and performing traditional office duties.
Phenix Technology Electro-Mechanical Assembler/Wireman
- The position involves the placement and mounting of electrical parts in cabinets or other equipment.
- Wiring, installation, wiring, harness creation, and connections.
- Requires a basic understanding of electricity/electronics and the ability to read and work from blueprints.
- A talent for paying attention to details, manual dexterity, and craftsmanship are essential.
- Assemble electrical components.
- You must be able to pay attention to details, have good manual dexterity, and master craftsmanship.
- No prior experience is required. Training on the job is provided.
- This position involves cleaning and preparing manufactured items and materials before they are painted. This is done in an industrial setting.
- You must be able to use a sandblasting machine, hand grinder, handheld sander and vacuum equipment.
- It is desirable but not necessary to have a background in automotive or industrial painting prep. Training is provided on the job.
- You must be able to operate and set up multiple manual machines, including drills, grinders, lathes, and mills.
- You must be able read and interpret general machining blueprints, and work within general machining tolerances.
- A minimum of 3 years experience is required or you can trade school.
error: Content is protected !!