See what the public is raving about. This site might help you find the missing ingredient in your skincare/beauty products. These are just some of the benefits you get when you buy this Science Spot treatment serum.
- EWG-safe: Free from alcohols, parabens and sulfates.
- Propionibacterium acnes, which causes pimples, is being defeated
- It contains natural ingredients that soothe skin inflammation and bacteria
- In just a few days, you can clear your acne spots
- Makes pores appear smaller by unclogging them
- Non-drying, low-pH level product
- Contains no fragrances
- Formulated by a scientist and a doctor
INGREDIENTS FOR THE APOTHEKE SPOT TREATMENT
What is it that gives this “holy-grail” skincare science tattoo product its amazing effects? The natural and super potent EWG-safe ingredients may explain the many positive reviews. Let’s take a look at the key ingredients in the bottle.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree). The effects of tea tree oil on acne spots is one of the most well-known essential oils. This ingredient has been proven to be effective in fighting acne spots by decades of research and reviews. This ingredient has been shown to have fewer side effects than the 5% benzoyl peroxide, which is the standard for acne treatment. You’ll find a lot more geeky information at that link.
- Camellia Sinensis Green Tea Leaf Extract Green tea is more than a hot beverage. Green tea’s antioxidant properties make it a great skincare ingredient. Its positive effects extend beyond protecting skin from free radicals. Studies have shown that it is a great UV protector, anti-aging ingredient and antimicrobial.
- Vitis Vinifera. Vitis vinifera is another ingredient in this product. Vitis vinifera, like many natural ingredients, is an excellent antioxidant. It is also suitable for skin with acne-prone skin. Vitis vinifera is also good for soothing inflamed skin. It promotes moisture absorption.
- Azadirachta Indica. It is commonly known as the Azadirachta Indica. This extract can help reduce the number of microbes that cause acne. However, the oil form can cause irritation. Many studies have shown that the oil form of the extract is more effective as an antibacterial agent than the oil form.
HOW TO USE THE APOTHEKE SCIENCE PHILIPPINES SPOT TREATMENT?
Apply a small amount of the cream to your finger after cleansing and toning. Only apply to active pimples and not the whole face. It is common for some people to feel a slight stinging sensation at first, but this is not something to be concerned about.
- The packaging looks the same as that of Niacinamide. It is a brown bottle with droppers.
- WHERE CAN I BUY THE APOTHEKE SPOT TREATMENT
Lazada is the best place to buy the Apotheke Science Spot Treatment. For the latest deals, prices, as well as other details, visit the website. You can also check out other products by Apotheke Science such as their facial wash and toner.